DHI Excavations signifies the concept of a focused Company, which concentrates on providing its customers with a qualitative product.
To this end the company mobilizes its management skills and uses its resources in the most efficient and cost-effective manner to produce projects of the required standard and quality.
Management of DHI Excavations will always ensure quality control by using the best construction practices within the core activities of the company.
Quality Control and Objectives
1. To deliver our clients the standards of quality specified in the contract within budget.
2. To create and maintain a culture of quality within the company.
3. To ensure that all our employees are trained in quality assurance and that this training is on-going at all levels.
4. To meet all legal requirements.
5. To provide the resources necessary to achieve the required level of quality.
6. To ensure that quality control mechanisms are being sufficiently and effectively applied at all times.
7. To provide documentary evidence of all quality control measures.
8. To ensure that all consultants, suppliers, sub-contractors and others who are involved in our projects meet the required quality standards.
9. To continually review, improve and implement quality control and best practice procedures.
10. To seek feedback from our clients and consultants as to the level of quality delivered.